OWWWWW!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

I broke a tooth. Yes my luck just sucks that much right now. I should go give to charity or something to put some good karma out there or something.

Anyway it hurts. I can't eat, I can't drink (unless it is through a straw and I can get the liquid past the painful area of my mouth). This, while a fantastic diet technique was not on my plan for the week- I get to squeeze in a mini road trip to Peoria for the dentist between kindergarten and field trips and birthday parties while sucking my meals through a straw.

The dentist is one of my least favorite places in the world. Not through any horrific experience or anything I just do not like having my mouth fussed with- all though pain is certainly not my favorite....

So when B's uncle comes home from the conference he is attending- and lets me know when we can make the trek down there- we (the kids and I) will pile into the mini van and head south west. One issue with taking the kids is I HAVE to put on a brave face- no matter how much I would not like to. I cannot appear to be anything less than calm, cool, and collected while someone meddles in my mouth.

Hopefully we will be able to get this done ASAP. Because my mouth hurts and I am crabby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment