You can't say I did not warn you.

Friday, July 24, 2009

This blog entry has some *ahem* adult topics. Read at your own risk.

You have been warned.

I was recently asked by a friend if I ever faked 'it' by 'it' I mean it the 'blue ribbon' or which ever euphemism you choose.

In short- yes- I have. It is not that I did not enjoy things, it is not that it wasn't good, or anything like that- sometimes at least for me it is just not in the cards- and that is ok. It was/is a small part of the overall experience, in my opinion. Then faking it seems to be the way to end things without damaging an ego.

Another friend said you should never fake it as how would the guy know what to do if you faked- he would think he was doing a good job and if he wasn't he would probably like to know. Obviously this is a guy- Obviously he has never been in a woman shoes- I prefer 'directing' things more subtly.

So yes I have 'faked' and will probably continue to when necessary. So far I have not been 'discovered' on my faking.

3 comments:

Atwood-Family of FIVE said...

If you are doing "it" I don't know how you can fake "it" unless your man is really oblivious and only into himself...but if you are doing things other than "it" then I can understand how he can miss it. Was that TMI or not enough? HAHA! I've never faked it.

Just Me said...

see I can use those muscles 'on command' so I could fake that part pretty easily. the rest is just easy

Atwood-Family of FIVE said...

LOL-I'm glad you got what I meant! :) Thank you!

Post a Comment