BACKLASH

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

like Backdraft with less sexy actors and fewer fires.

Apparently some people have had an issue with this post. Okay. Well, I do not even know what to say! My intent was to have a tongue in cheek way of telling new moms to 'calm down' which all of us can do- I am not judging or mocking or ANYTHING. I have been in the first time mom shoes- with a preemie- in the NICU! I believe the receptionist at the pediatricians office knew my name before our 2 day post discharge check up! We are mothers who love our kids more than anything- I understand- but we all need to take ourselves a little less seriously- and maybe enjoy our little ones why they are little.

If anyone took offense I am apologize. Offending or judging was not my intention.

0 comments:

Post a Comment