Peas Turns 2

Friday, February 12, 2010


Where have the past 2 years gone? SO much has happened. We are not in the same place we have grown so much. Of course Peas has grown she was a 3 lb preemie and now she is a 21 lb toddler who lives her life HER way.

There is a lot I could learn from my two year old girl. She loves intensely. At night for bed she hugs me with both arms strongly holding me there. She shows her joy, her frustration, her sadness without abandon- she knows that her family who love her will be there to pick her up and kiss her and make her feel better.

She has opinions and does not care who thinks what about them. She is very proud of herself. Her art- her wardrobe creations.. all of the is thrilled with it. She is sweet and genuine and caring. A wonderful little girl.

Peas is who she is and makes no apologies. I will work on being more like her

0 comments:

Post a Comment