"you 'give' me mama"?

Monday, February 8, 2010


Stinky is a super sweet boy. Who has his moments of incredible whiny-ness as most three and a half year olds do.

He also as I have said before has this amazingly sweet spirit that makes you just want to scoop him up and snuggle him.

One of his more common comments is, "you 'give' me mama?" which translates to: "do you forgive me mama?". He comes up with this at the strangest times. Recently he needed IV re-hydration because he was so sick. We were snuggling when it was over and he looked at me with his giant eye and asked me to forgive him for needing the IV. When is actually is in trouble he begs forgiveness with an earnest and tearful face that melts any heart. After that any frustration I feel is gone- and I am struck with how blessed I am to have such an amazingly sweet boy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment