Depression

Monday, April 13, 2009

As irritable-ness.

It is no secret that I am depressed. But I do not feel the typical depression. I do not lay about in bed all day (kids need to eat). But I am very irritable and crabby....is that a different manifestation of the same thing? I have heard different things.

So just because I can get out of bed, brush my teeth, and somehow feed the kids, but have reactions that are out of proportion to the circumstance and am irritable...what does that mean..aside from me just being bitchy?

1 comments:

Atwood-Family of FIVE said...

I wonder the same thing about me then...I have been doing lots of snapping unnesarily at Kiddo, for things when I look at it like an observer I realize it wasn't necessary...but then again an observer isn't walking that mile, I am.

Post a Comment