Fun in the sun

Friday, April 17, 2009

Remember a few weeks ago when I was wondering if it would ever warm up here in Chicago... well it did today. And it was fabulous. Seriously fantastic.

We went to the Arboretum with my dearest friends and their children who all remarkably get along...a miracle no? Beautiful weather, fantastic friends, great kids....

Well except Princess was showing where she got her nickname "Princess"....she was acting the part well complete with entitlement and tears. Wow. call that a challenge much?? The attention seeking behavior is hard...by giving her attention I am giving her what I want...but by reacting poorly I am not setting the kind of example I would like...quite the conundrum.

Anyway... stepping stones, water, frogs, food, tree houses.....what is not to love? My children were in heaven. running and chasing and all of the things that kids are supposed to do. Great day. I cannot wait for more consistent great weather.

0 comments:

Post a Comment