Peas Parties

Monday, November 7, 2011

Peas is a party animal. She always has been especially at around 3 am- she parties like no other.

Since she has been in school she has made friends with another little girl. They have bonded intensely. To the point that Peas refers to her friend as my 'A'. They are two peas in a pod. Previously, I did not think that it was possible for a child to match Peas intensity. A does, and it is amazing. They entertain each other and absorb the others energy.

Peas was invited to her first big girl birthday part for A. No other topic was discussed by Peas for a week.

Finally, it was time for the party. Peas practically was bursting with glee.

She got to the party and was greeted by A with a hug and giggles like they had not seen each other for years (it had been 2 days).

The party was at a gymnastic place which was perfect for the energetic 3 year old set. I asked Peas if she wanted me to stay and she looked at me, baffled, and said, "Mama, you go. My friend's party. You go." Some of the other kids were not as eager insisting that their mothers stayed with them. Peas care, she was just happy to be with her A.

I pity the person to get in the way of her and A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment